Engineering Entrance Exams

Engineering Entrance Exams

In India, admission to most of the professional courses is based on entrance exams. These entrance exams help colleges and universities decide the right candidates. Some of the well known entrance exams are engineering entrance exams and medical entrance exams. Engineering entrance exams are conducted for admission to various engineering colleges in India.  Some of the well known engineering entrance examinations are AIEEE, IIT-JEE, BITS-BITSAT, MUOET etc. Engineering entrance exams are conducted both at national level and state level. AIEEE recruits approximately 15% students and remaining 85% is taken care by various state level entrance exams. Find below the various engineering entrance examinations conducted both at state and national level:
1)   IIT-JEE
2)   AIEEE
3)   MUOET
5)   Delhi- DCE
6)   Uttar Pradesh – UPSEE
7)   Gujarat –CET
8)   Bihar- BCECE
9)   Karnataka- COMEDK
10)   Andhra Pradesh - EAMCET


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.


  1. RFCL Syllabus 2019 is available for 53 JEA Exam. Applicants can download RFCL Exam Syllabus from here before exam date. Check from here.



Copyright @ 2013 Competitive Exams 2013 .